Tuesday, March 24, 2009

No New Recipe, Sorry!

What a weekend! Friday night, my friends and I went to the Gaslight Anthem show at the Opera House, had an amazing time, and then the next day headed off to London to see them play at Call the Office. They were so good live, and we were right at the front both nights. We ended up getting a hotel and staying over night. Crazy fun road trip, but my point is I havent been bakin' or cookin' too much for the past couple of days. However, on Firday afternoon I tried out VeganDad's Mini Irish Stew recipes, and man were they good! Follow this link to the recipe:http://vegandad.blogspot.com/2009/03/mini-irish-pies.html. I added some grated, cooked seitan into the recipe, and it added a ground beef texture to the mix. Next time I'd add more soy milk or something to mine, to make them more gravy-ish, and I also thought mushrooms would be awesome in these. Try them!

(they're just so cute!)

No comments:

Post a Comment