Sunday, April 26, 2009

Quick 'N Easy Chocolate Cake


And I mean really quick. Like 2 minutes quick.


Today I had an exam for my Approaches to Environment Management course, so on the way home I grabbed some wine, and made some cake! (My exam went well, I think...) I'm spending the rest of today with my guitar and some bad tv. Oh and some cake.

Ingredients:

1/2 cup kamut flour
1/4 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp carob powder
handful of carob chips
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 Tbsp soy milk
1 mashed banana
1/3 cup pure Canadian maple syrup
2 Tbsp olive oil

Method

Combine everything in a bowl except the carob nibs.
Mix it all up.
I blended my banana with a hand blender so it wouldn't be too chunky, but hey who has a problem with banana chunks.
Pour into a microwaveable bowl (mine held about 2 cups)
Sprinkle with carob nibs and put in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
I almost didn't get a picture of this because it was so delicious!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment